Just came back from my first trip to Cabo and I must say that this was great. I was a bit worried after reading some bad reviews of this place , but after staying here I realized some people will never be happy. For us all was good.
We arrived via the shuttle and had a smooth quick check in. Once we took the golf cart service to our room we stood out on our large balcony and maybe 50 yards off shore we saw a huge whale surface and blow out water from his blow hole , a welcome sign if ever there was one.
Having worries about whether we would get our monies worth with the all inclusive package was soon put to rest when we had our first meal and cocktails at The Bistro restaurant, by the way ask for Felix as your waiter. Cervische (sp) margueritas made with don julio tequila , nachos and fish tacos made for a great lunch. Dinner at La Frida is not to be missed, yes it cost $20 more per person but when you realize that you are having a meal that cost 100 per person you see that the all inclusive pays for itself real quickly and then some. The only drawback is I tended to overeat and drink, I'll be in the gym this afternoon working off what were great meals.
There was never a problem with over crowding at the pools. The longest wait for a golf cart was maybe 10 minutes. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed our stay.One of our friends wanted to have the lamb chops for dinner at La Frida. When told they were out , he expressed his disappointment to the manager. A few minutes later he cam out and said he will get some for him but to relax and enjoy another drink while he did so. He had a staff member drive to the sister resort Pacifica to get some more lamb chops for us. They treated us like royalty. Where ever else would something like that happen ? While this may have been my first visit to Cabo it will not be my last. I also would never leave the resort, no reason too. The goal of this trip was to relax and that is just what I did, reading 1 1/2 books in three days. Ready to go back to work , relaxed and looking forward to my next trip here.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.