We stayed at this resort for 2 weeks - mid to end November. It was wonderful - sunset views are amazing. Unfortunately the beach is not safe to swim, however the resort has 6 swimming pools to suite all needs (kids, quiet, teenagers). Their deli is the best deli or any resort that we have ever been to. Free shuttle every hour to downtown cabo - just need to book as certain times are very popular.
Rooms are spacious - we had a junior suite with balcony and ocean view. Golf carts take you around the resort if you are not wanting to walk - some steep hills depending on where your room is located.
Service throughout the resort was very good. Food was good - did a "take out" pizza from the Bistro Restaurant and went and sat on the beach and watched the sunset.
Their other 2 resorts on Medano Beach are great and it is very convenient to be able to get the shuttle to Rose and then get beach towels there. Also spent a day at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica (adults only) - very nice resort.
Will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos