My friend and I just returned from a fabulous trip to Cabo San Lucas. We stayed at the beautiful Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach. From the moment you enter the hotel you feel the sense of peacefulness and the wonderful scent of jasmine vanilla that permeates throughout the property. We were very pleased with the hotel overall. The staff was very attentive and very professional. Our Executive Suite was beautiful and very comfortable. The view was incomparable. They have done a great job at maintaining the rooms in excellent condition. The new Retro Night at La Nao Restaurant was very enjoyable. The entertainment was almost up to par with Las Vegas. We thouroughly enjoyed our first evening there. We also dined at La Nao for the South West theme night but unfotunately the food was not very authentic.
We enjoyed our dinner at La Frida Restaurant. The Cadillac Margaritas were one of the best we ever had, they quickly made us feel veeery relaxed and happy !!! Their food and service were exceptional.
We would definately return to this beautiful resort again. Our only real disappointment was that we missed the start of the whale season by about a week.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Stentorian NV, Amex, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.