My wife and I brought our 8 month old baby on our first vacation together and don't regret it. The hotel, pools, location, and food exceeded expectations. We stayed in building 24 in a jacuzzi suite with the all inclusive option. The staff and amenities exceeded our expectations.
Room - We loved our room. The view. The bathrooms. The kitchen. The somewhat private terrace w/ jacuzzi. Everything was great (except for the night we didn't realize the AC wouldn't turn on unless the patio door was closed).
Pools - Great selection of pools (sizes, loudness, crowd, views, etc.)
Food - Nice authentic Mexican food. They are now supporting all inclusive so it won't be five star food. However, La Frida was great (too bad kids younger than 8 years can't go).
Kids - Baby Mila approved! Great support for families. Ample high chairs, baby sitting services ($25/hr), and a kids club.
View - We liked the fact that the hotel ranges up a mountainside for the view.
Pueblo Bonito Rose - Their bus to Pueblo Bonito Rose in downtown Cabo was great, but filled up fast in the morning. We took a taxi for $6 pp each way when we were too late for the 10 am shuttle.
Downtown - Easy access to downtown for a day trip without having to stay in a smaller resort.
Timeshare - It seems like there are so many "owners" everywhere you look. It's a bit weird to have so many people acting special because they bought timeshares... The sales team left us alone and were polite after asking us if we were interested in a tour once or twice.
Bugs - It's Cabo, so you can't do anything about the moths. Also, we spotted 2 roaches, but its Mexico and the rooms have a kitchen, so I don't think there's much they can do.
Walking - If you have difficulty getting around, it could be hard to deal with all the locations and waiting on the golf carts. After we figured out where everything was, we were fine.
Airport Transport - The morning rush into the taxis to go to the airport seemed a bit hectic. Also the ride is approximately 45 minutes, but wasn't bothered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos