Still absolutely love this place ... but we noticed changes from our prior three visits. Room Service was good but we had to call several times for towels, washcloths that weren't replaced. Also when we arrived in our room, we didn't have an ice bucket or pitcher. We also did not have any dishwashing soap. All small tidbits to mention but this did not ever happen before. They seemed to have less staff and therefore I feel the service staff were S-T-R-E-T-C-H-E-D to do a good job (so I feel it is management decisions that's created the drop in Service).
On a positive note, I APPRECIATED that all we had to do was say "no" twice to the "owner's update" right after we checked in (and weren't asked again). Personally, I do not care for "All-inclusive" resorts and that is one of the reasons we chose Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach. Now they have the All-inclusive option which we did not use. There service/food was better before they switched to the All-Inclusivie option availablity. All in all - I love the views, the skypool, we love to walk and enjoy the exercise we get at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach. Can't wait to go back again and hopefully the grocery store will be finished that we were told would be completed two years ago. OK, one more thing --- it appears the grocery store will not be the full scale one that we were told about and now they are adding a laundrymat in that area --- this takes away from the ambiance of the place and is a negative for me. We are light travelers so we do use the wash, dry, & fold services offered by PB - hope they don't discontinue this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos