My family and I were at the Sunset Beach from 11/17 to 11/24. We were expecting big crowds, but the resort never felt crowded. The pools were well attended, but we could always find chairs in good spots. Service around the pools was generally very good and always friendly. The Resturant Manager, Fausto, is a real gentleman and is sincerely interested in making sure you have a great experience at the resort.
We took the complementary shuttle to town several times for meals and to visit the other Pueblo resorts. It typically took about 20 minutes. We never had a problem getting shuttle passes and they were always on time. The town isn't that big and we could walk from the Rose resort to anywhere we wanted to go in about 15 minutes. We've been all over Mexico and have dealt with the gauntlet of street vendors. Cabo wasn't too bad compared to some of the other resort towns. The folks are friendly and not too pushy.
We chose to not use the "all inclusive" meals at the resort. For our family, we saved quite a bit paying a la carte. Also gave us the flexibility to dine elsewhere. The restuarants at the resort are decent. A reasonable value given Cabo prices (Cabo is expensive compared to other places in Mexico). Food was good, drinks are a little pricy. Be careful about ordering wine. House wine at the bar is fair, but a terrible value at $160 pesos a glass. We did find a great local place in town called Maro's Shrimp House. It's not fancy, but the food and service were excellent and Maro's a great guy. Try their signature drink, the Bulldog.
The Pueblo Bonito resorts are uniformly excellent. We've been to several over the last 6 years and have never been disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos