This place was perfect for a relaxing honeymoon. We had a small pool outside our building (#40) where we could always get a spot. We went with the all inclusive package prior to going there and saved a lot of money. We loved the all inclusive aspect, we'd order frozen drinks at the pool all day and lunch too. The servers, wait staff, and golf cart drivers were wonderful. Sometimes they weren't there right away but it was because they were waiting on other people, no big deal. Every room has an ocean view. The view from the sky pool is amazing.
It was a pain to wait for the golf carts sometimes but it was easy to walk everywhere once you figured it all out. There are missing tiles in the pool, just be careful not to cut your foot. The people trying to sell us a time share were quite annoying but once they heard no about 15x they got the hint.
In November we had mostly adults and senior citizens at the resort. I'm sure it gets younger around spring break ish. There wasn't too much to do at night but that worked for us after drinking all day in the sun, we were usually exhausted! I would def do it again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos