“First time or experienced -CABO SUP should be your choice!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: CABO SUP the first Stand Up Paddle Board Club located in the heart of Medano Beach, offering lessons, rentals, and guided tours. CABO SUP features the only ASI (Academy of Stand Up Paddleboard Instructors) certified instructors in Baja. CABO SUPis centrally located and a great family activity. Package rates available thru the Bahia Hotel & Beach Club.
Kansas City, Missouri
“First time or experienced -CABO SUP should be your choice!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

CABO SUP is the greatest. Lizzy paddled out to El Arco with my wife and I. My wife was a first timer. Lizzy made my wife feel confident and provided great instructions and conversations. Walk past all other vendors and pick CABO SUP. Tony & Karen K

Visited April 2013
lvosburgh, Owner at CABO SUP, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for your review. My staff is the best and we have spent a lot of time training and perfecting a method of teaching . We emphasize safety and instruction to insure a great success rate and customer satisfaction.

“Easy to learn from these pros”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We agree that Cabo SUP is the #1 choice for stand up paddling in Cabo. We did the half day rental with our 2 teenage sons and Jorge quickly had us first timers up and paddling. It was a hot, clear, calm day at Medano Beach and we could see twenty feet deep. Although we are an active and fit family, it can get physically tedious after a while paddling back and forth in the direct sun so our boys had had enough after an hour. Jorge and Lindsey were outgoing and friendly, and when our youngest son felt overcome by the heat they set him up in a chair under their canopy for shade and kept an eye out for him while we stayed on the water a bit longer. We would recommend Cabo SUP to anyone, but you may want to book only an hour rental unless you know you are up for more.

Visited March 2013
lvosburgh, Owner at CABO SUP, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for the review. We love having families that can use SUP as a family event and a great way to exercise while on vacation. We take great pride in our employees and thank you for pointing out the fact that they care.
I hope you continue to paddle and come back soon.
Scottsdale, Arizona
“First time SUP and it was AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

With all the vendors in your face on Medano Beach, it can be hard to decide what to do and who is the best. Let me help: Even if you are a beginner, Cabo SUP is a great choice. My fiance and I went out with Jorge and I am so glad we did. He was fun and patient and even took several pictures of us. There were dozens of sea lions basking in the sun and you can get right as close to them as your like. Not only did we have a great time paddleboarding, but we had mentioned we wanted to go ATV-ing and Jorge set us up with an awesome. affordable ATV tour through the desert.
Tip: go out early to avoid the boat traffic by the arch. Also, don't wear your sunglasses...you will fall in and lose them to the ocean.

Visited February 2013
lvosburgh, Owner at CABO SUP, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Thank younfornyour review. The CABO sup water sports activity center is a full service water sports center to assist Bahia hotel guests and sup customers to avoids the hassle of all the vendors and be able to use one guide for all your water sports needs.
We are happy you enjoyed your experience and appreciate you sharing on trip advisor
Ithaca, New York, United States
“Cabo SUP with Lee, Lizzy, Shae and team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I had seen SUP paddlers on the lake where I live and thought about trying it but wasn't sure why anyone would stand up when they could sit in a kayak. Now I get it. I spent 5 days hitting the beach in the am to paddle before the wind picked up and the other boats and paddlers woke up. How great. Cano SUP was open and ready to get me off. The crew were great teachers and made me feel like a pro-- even when I fell off the board! It really is fun and the crew makes sure you get the hang of it and know where to go. I had a great trip across the bay to the Arch -- that is a must when in Cabo. When you get to Cabo there are lots of people trying to rent boards but go to Cabo SUP--they teach you, watch you, and have all the right tips and know how to be safe on the water. And say hi to Lizzy and Shae from me!

Visited February 2013
lvosburgh, Owner at CABO SUP, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for your review. Meadano bay is such a unique body of water and the arch such an iconic land mark it is fun to guide peole there and see there amazement in its beauty.
Lizzy and Shea have been a wonderful addittion to team Cabo Sup. They both have extensive water experience and great personalities and love living the Baja lifestyle.
Let us know if we can help you buying a board. We have great relationships with manufactures who will ship to your door. You would be the first.
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Ohio visitor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I made this trip to Cabo after I had planned on learning the sport in Ohio...didn't plan on learning in Cabo but now the bar is set so high...Gorge is a wonderful instructor and his humor will be greatly missed when I fall into the water in Ohio and someone doesn't ask if I was too warm and did I need a refreshing swim...wonderful people at Cabo SUP...Gorge is deserving of a huge raise and promotion!...he is knowledgeable, professional and extremely patient...perfect traits for an instructor!

SUP in Ohio on a flat, small, dingy lake in Ohio is definitely not as appealing as my first experience in the ocean in Cabo...will be back, paddling to the arch next year!

Visited January 2013