“Time for some beach eats.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Sterling Heights
“Time for some beach eats.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

My wife and I love the location, right on the beach. We sat in the sand, under umbrellas. I got the chicken mole enchiladas and my wife had enchiladas verde. Mine was terrific, but my wife's were a little too salty, but still tasty. We drank lemonade,(limonada) and it was great. Prices are a little high,but with the beach location, we expected this. Service was good.

Visited April 2014

San Francisco, California
“Excellent Service and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Nice food! The waiters are kind and very friendly. They gave me very tasty suggestions of what to eat. Come in the morning. In the evening, the food is more expensive for the same food as dinner.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lac La Biche
“My home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Love this place. David and George are not only great hosts and owners, but have become friends of ours. The food is awesome, expecially the tortilla soup! the best in Cabo! Love sticking my toes in the sand, and eating and drinking buckets of beer here!

Visited March 2014
Toronto, Canada
“The Sand Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

A group of friends and I were recommended to eat here by friends and were not disappointed! My boyfriend got the Lobster and loved it, I had the Surf & Turf - beef and shrimp skewers were perfection. Friends all had the pork tacos and thoroughly enjoyed them. The staff were very attentive and offered us blankets once the sun had gone down which was much appreciated. Definitely recommend!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Good food, grumpy inconsistent management”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Food is good, but grumpy management constantly barks at volley ball players, and orders patrons to relocate their parked vehicles sporadically based upon their moods.
A formerly fun place has become a really bummer. Friends that I have brought to this restaurant are stunned at the amount of nonsense the management creates.