Yes, Mexico is hard to travel to. It takes a little more work than traveling domestically but I promise you this resort is worth the extra effort. We have stayed here twice and both times were perfect. I have always booked our rooms through private owners, but you can book directly with the resort as well.
The rooms are HUGE. Both units we rented were 2 bed 3 bath 2200 sq ft suites. I think this is the norm. We had another couple with us and the room layout makes it perfect. The view is sensational, it's right on Medano beach. We had breakfast on the balcony everyday with the beautiful ocean in the background. Everything was top notch and worked great. The staff is very friendly, attentive and protective of their guests. The resort itself is wonderful. We laid out by the pool daily and took advantage of the swim up bar. The grounds are beautifully manicured and well taken care of.
They do have an all inclusive option, however, we preferred to go into town for dinner. There are some amazing restaurants a short taxi ride away. If you prefer to walk, it takes about 15 minutes. We did both depending on our mood. The restaurant at the pool is a good option for lunch, however, we don't so much care for the fine dining restaurant La Casona. There are better options in town for way less. We did go to Wal-Mart to buy some groceries and drinks. It's an $8 cab ride from the hotel. Well worth the trip!!
You absolutely cannot go wrong staying here!! We are already planning our third trip back in December!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, an idyllic retreat awaits at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa, Los Cabos. Known for its refined elegance, sophisticated style and relaxing atmosphere right on Médano Beach, this resort creates an experience to relish. The pampering begins the moment you enter the lobby of the luxurious Villa La Estancia. Located on Médano Beach adjacent to sister properties Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa and Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, this five-star retreat prides itself on offering magnificence amidst a relaxed setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Estancia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel La Estancia
- La Estancia Hotel
- Villa La Estancia Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos