My best trip to Cabo yet. Stayed here with 5 friends in August 2012. The resort is gorgeous. Immaculate, excellent service and great food. The breakfast buffet was delicious and rotated items daily. There were plenty of Mexican specialties like chorizo in addition to the standard fare of bagels & pancakes. The staff was so attentive at setting up our chairs/towels by the pool and remembering our drinks. The room was huge and well stocked. Plenty of towels and bottles of water. We had an ocean view room with a patio that was magnificent. 2 ceiling fans, plenty of outdoor seating and a barbeque. Look no further when heading to Cabo. The Estancia can't be beat!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo La Estancia Villa La Estancia provides the luxury of renting a privately-owned condo with the comfort and services of a five-star resort. With 24-hour concierge service, a host of on-site amenities, and immediate beach access, you can create a vacation tailored to your own specific interests. Choose between the six different types of villas listed below, including Penthouse, Panoramic Oceanfront and Direct Ocean View, and be sure that you'll find the perfect unit for your vacation. From the gorgeous ocean views to the invitingly spacious floor plans, the possibilities are endless at Villa La Estancia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Cabo La Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Estancia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel La Estancia
- La Estancia Hotel
- Cabo La Estancia Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos