I stayed there a few years ago and was remiss in not writing a review earlier. We stayed in a two bedroom villa and it was bigger than my house! I loved it. The bedrooms were separated by the living space (full kitchen, living room, restroom). One bedroom, a.k.a. Junior suite had two twin or full size beds, kitchenette, and bathroom. The Master Suite had a king size bed, sitting area, master bath with jacuzzi tub. In case you failed to notice our suite had three bathrooms, It was awesome! The decor was fabulous, the view from my balcony was tremendous, the whole place was beautiful.....and QUIET! It's not the party place I enjoyed in my twenties, and I was fine with it.
When we checked in we immediately went to the Walmart and Sam's Club a short taxi ride away and shopped for our groceries (breakfast\lunch foods and snacks) for the week, I think we went out to dinner most nights. We also purchased a small styrofoam ice chest to load our beer/drinks in to take pool/beach side.
We did have some issues with the freezer not being cold enough (melted ice-cream) and some light's going out. We called the front desk and maintenance came to fix the lighting issue immediately, they did what they could with the fridge...but short of replacing it there wasn't much to be done.
I also want to mention I really felt safe there, as you entered and exited the hotel grounds you had to check in and state what room you were in with the guard at the gate. So you know there weren't people there that shouldn't be there.
The Estancia is between two sister resorts, Villa Del Palmar and Villa los Arcos, staying at Palmar allows you to enjoy the grounds and facilities at the other two resorts, but Estancia is exclusive to those that are staying there. The guests of the other two resorts can not enter Estancia property.
Overall service, cleanliness, staff friendliness etc. was great.
I would stay there again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo La Estancia Villa La Estancia provides the luxury of renting a privately-owned condo with the comfort and services of a five-star resort. With 24-hour concierge service, a host of on-site amenities, and immediate beach access, you can create a vacation tailored to your own specific interests. Choose between the six different types of villas listed below, including Penthouse, Panoramic Oceanfront and Direct Ocean View, and be sure that you'll find the perfect unit for your vacation. From the gorgeous ocean views to the invitingly spacious floor plans, the possibilities are endless at Villa La Estancia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelsClick, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Cabo La Estancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Estancia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel La Estancia
- La Estancia Hotel
- Cabo La Estancia Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos