“Best "lounge" bar I've ever been to” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 127 things to do in Cabo San Lucas
Guadalajara, Mexico
4 attraction reviews
“Best "lounge" bar I've ever been to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This bar is descrete, on the main street but not trying to bring you in by any means necessary like all the other ones. And the more the night goes by, the more the good taste of this place strikes you. It is relaxed, the ambiance with live music is nice, the menu offers options for everyone, the hookah are good and well prepared etc ...
A special note to the service, it was spotless ! Incredible. Very friendly, very profesional, always there at the right time and not pressing anyone.
I had a very nice evening there and I would advice it without hesitation !

Visited December 2013

Anchorage, Alaska
9 attraction reviews
“My favorite place in cabo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I love the atmosphere here, the deck is amazing! Their chai teas and espressos are so good! I am craving one just writing this review. If you are wanting a night out that's more relaxed and less overwhelming than a loud club, this is the perfect place to go. Or, it is a great place to stop between dinner and the club. Good hookah, service, snacks, and nonalcoholic drinks. It doesn't get much better than this.

Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“Best espresso drinks in Cabo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. In the middle of crazy, loud, partying Cabo San Lucas, we found this little Gem tucked away on the main drag a few years ago. This hookah bar and cafe is relaxing with a rooftop patio and soft music. You can enjoy hookah, food, Internet access, and especially great espresso drinks. This is not your everday Starbucks but great rich espresso that rivals coffee that you would get in Europe. Great atmosphere in the evening after a long day with a fire pit, comfortable couches and chairs, and soft lighting.

Visited March 2013
Auburn Hills, Michigan
12 attraction reviews
“Relaxed & Fun for First time Hookah girls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Tried a hookah for the first time at Fumari on the rooftop. Rooftop has no alcohol, just amazing cappuccinos and hookahs. Downstairs has alcohol and hookahs.
Upstairs was beautifully decorated with lights, couches and large fire in the middle. It is an open air rooftop and music can be heard from next door - which actually is very nice as it is not too loud.
Wait staff was excellent and informative as we told them it was our first time with a hookah and he recommended a tasty mint & melon mixture for our hookah which was wonderful! Cappuccinos, coffees and teas are out of this world! Upstairs is more quiet and has a relaxing and a bit of a romantic feel.
One warning: if it is your first time trying hookah - it keeps you up! So, start early and you'll be more than ready for Squid Row and Cabo Wabo or for more private adventures back at your room until the wee hours of the nights without so much as a yawn! lol
Mucho gracias, Fumari staff!

Visited February 2013
Orangevale, California
33 attraction reviews
“Excellent bartender!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I visited this place last November and was so satisfied by the drinks at the bar. My sisters and I visit Cabo every year and last year was the first time we tried Fumari. We heard the bar was excellent so we just went in for drinks. My sisters and I had apple martini's and they were SO GOOD! The bartender was a lady and she was so nice and friendly. We tipped her well :)

Visited November 2012