“best chicken” 4 of 5 stars

Description: check Lonely Planet listing. Wonderful place
todos santos, bcs
“best chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I alwayas get the whole chicken to go, it is really good, the ribs are good too. This place use to be beside Squid row. The owner go offerred buckets of money so he sold the local. Not being one to coast through retirement he opened up in another location

Visited February 2013

Tustin, California
“Best Chicken in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

great food and good prices. we ate at this place several times on my recent trip. chicken is delicious. i usually get tired of chicken fast, but this place the chicken was juicy and tasteful, not dry or bland. good size portions for great prices. try the horchata is pretty good too.

• Visited January 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Great food and low prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife love coming here for dinner! The food is good and the prices are low. This little place is bustling with activity and very much a local hangout. We enjoy our meals amidst a constant stream of roaming musicians, which is a bonus. So if you want a quick meal that has a local clientele and flair check it out!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, CA
“The best authentic Mexican food in Cabo. Inexpensive too!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been here too many times to count. Honestly, I would have to say I could eat the same meal every day for my whole vacation. Chicken Mole Enchiladas with guacamole. Never a miss every time. Always exactly perfect. I crave them now as I write this. When the locals ask me where I am going to eat and I tell them El Pollo de Oro, they always get so happy because they know it's the best food in town. They treat me like a local because I know of it. Anyhow, back to the food... It is the most authentic Mexican restaurant in town. It is very inexpensive. Cheap plastic tables and chairs but who cares when the food is this good. This place is very close to the mall. Trust me, you will not be disappointed but thankful. It's the gem in Cabo. Muy delicioso!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Chicken and Ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Hard to decide between the chicken and the ribs, so I did the obvious and had the combo. Great meal, great margaritas and a good value. I remember eating here my last visit to Cabo 16 years ago. Service was great and unbelievably fast. Ate here 21 Jan '13

• Visited January 2013