“Last night in Cabo” 5 of 5 stars

+52 624 163 4300
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
El Farallon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 394 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: El Farallon is a Los Cabos restaurant tucked into the cliffs of Capella Pedregal that resembles a coastal seafood shop that has survived its share of storms. El Farallon invites guests to gather with friends to enjoy Cabo San Lucas fine dining and a casual atmosphere accentuated by the evening sunset above crashing ocean waves.
South Padre Island, Texas
“Last night in Cabo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

My family enjoyed our last night in Cabo at this restaurant. The view was amazing and service outstanding. Love the concept of taking you up to see the fresh fish available. The property is amazing and we loved seeing the whales right in front of us. We went early to enjoy the sunset. Worth the trip. Great margaritas!

Richmond, VA
“Freshest seafood anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

My husband and I had an amazing dinner here for our honeymoon. The service was exceptional, the live music was perfect and the location/scenery was unmatched. The whole concept of selecting fresh fish or meat and choosing sides and preparation was very cool! We are quite eager to return!

Suwanee, Georgia
“Wonderful meal and experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit to the property and it was truly amazing! I would love to have the opportunity to stay there as the views were amazing and the atmosphere was very relaxing and luxurious. Our dinner reservation was for 6:00 and we arrived early so that we could look around before sunset. We enjoyed a cocktail outside one of the other restaurants before being escorted to our table on the cliff overlooking the ocean. We selected our fresh fish and sides and everything including the wine and dessert were delicious. The service was very nice and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I hope we will be able to go back the next time we are in Cabo!

Visited December 2013
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Will go back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

The only reason I didn't give this restaurant 5 stars is because on our last trip in March of this year we made reservations and put a credit card number down as required. The morning of our reservation my wife came down with a stomach bug. I spoke with the manager and said we wouldn't be able to make our reservation he initially wanted a doctors note to cancel without the $130 charge but then said he would waive it this one time when I threatened to bring my wife down and have her throw up all over his restaurant.

We still wanted to try the restaurant and booked it on this trip for Monday night December 2 at 5:30. The view was amazing as expected but we were both shocked at how good the food was. We like dining out and would put the food in the 5 star catagory. The fish was extremly fresh, my wife had the parrot fish which I would highly recommend.

When you arrive they take you to your seat, get you settled and then bring you up to the fish station. There was a young man behind the fish station who explained things to you, he did not do a very good job because the other couple and us were a bit confused. There is pricing on the wall all of the fish is already cut into that portion sizing so my wifes parrot fish was like $42 this included the fish and 2 sides. The price also included soup and an appetizer so for us one fish each and we added 2 shrimp which were $7 a piece to our meal. I drank a mojito and my wife had bottled water. Our total bill was around $150, which we thought was a great value considering the quality of the food and the location. Since they priced the fish based on ounces we weren't sure if they would weigh our fish then charge us but our bill came across exactly as stated on the menu.

The food was excellent and this is the most romantic restaurant I have ever seen. The setting was amazing. A must do if you are in Cabo.

Bedford, TX
“Unmatched for service, food and view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Ate there with friends on Sunday evening and had spectacular views, service and food. You pick your own food (beef or many varieties of fish, and also your sides). Tables are literally at the balcony of the water with sounds of the surf. While we were there, someone proposed to his friend, and when she said yes, there was an arrangement with Capella to have a fireworks display -- an added bonus. Musician with low-key jazz the entire time we were eating. Could not have been a more pleasant evening.