We just got back from a 9/4-9/8 trip yesterday. Nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. As for Cabo, I have stayed in Casa Dorada, and at Cabo Azul in Los Cabos. This is my #1 pick by far. NO timeshare or selling here, and we had the place almost to ourselves as the season is slow in September. The service is fabulous, and the 2 bedroom suite was amazing - like a home you will never want to leave!
The only cons I can even think of are silly -- that our safe had no batteries - so after it locked our passports in it, we just didn't open it until we called the front desk at the end of our stay to come open it -- and there were a ton of gnats everywhere - which is Cabo's fault, not the hotel's :0). Oh, and my boyfriend said that the pool bar should have a TV and maybe be able to swim up to it. (But the bartender will walk your drinks up to you anyways, so the pool IS practically a swim up bar!), oh - and my bathtub hot water wouldn't work. And, the TVs were hard to figure out.
Pros = everything else! No front desk, gated hotel, golf carts for easy transportation, nice gym, amazing pool, fabulous restaurant, amazing staff, private easy beach access with little to no hagglers, free beach gear to use (i didn't get to use any, but our family staying with us used the snorkels), amazing fully stocked kitchen, comfortable bed and pillows, plenty of towels everywhere, not crowded at all - felt very private, amazing views, great staff...I could go on and on.
I mean i really just wish i was still there and I am counting on the day I can go back. :) Truly an amazing Mexico experience.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Beach Club And Residences Hotel
- Hacienda Beach Club And Residences Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Beach Club & Residences Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda Beach Club & Residences is located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas on Medano Beach, next to the famed marina, and footsteps from an irresistible blend of restaurants, shopping, nightlife and local culture. Embodying a dramatic new concept of seamless indoor and outdoor living, the family-friendly accommodations of the Hacienda Beach Club & Residences offer an atmosphere of grandeur and graciousness on Baja California Sur just steps from the beach. Each elegant residence at our Cabo resort features a gourmet kitchen, master suite, and fine living amenities and high-tech touches, including hardwood doors, handcrafted metalwork, natural stone finishes, and surround-sound stereo systems, flat screen televisions, and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout all residences. It’s a perfect private hideaway in the midst of everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Hacienda Beach Club & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.