Fantastic hotel at the tip of Cabo San Lucas. Gorgeous ocean vistas from every part of the property. Hotel is fairly new and facility is in great shape. Worth the price in ever way. Some highlights:
-Fantastic room with great ocean view. Room was huge with plenty of space to spread out and good amenities. New room as well that was in good shape. Loved the large balcony
-Wonderful pools with great bars. 3 beautiful infinity pools on the edge of the ocean. Service was fantastic with the best pina coladas I have had at good prices. Food was also good.
-Great service from the staff. Roberto at the pool arranged a tequila tasting for us which was fantastic and a real treat Others provided us with some great local restaurant recommendations which were great and well apprciated
-Tequila tasting at La Roc. Was wonderful. learned so much, drank great tequila and ate yummy food. Was one of the highlights of the trip. Be sure to ask for it when you stay
-Concierge. Made great arrangements for us on the el pez gato for a sunset cruise to the arc. Was not pushy and prices were fair. Presented us with all options for us to choose
-Resort is under construction. Not a major distraction and little noise but does obstruct the vistas a bit, especially at the pool
-Everyone must go through a small time share discussion. we avoided the sales breakfast and were only approached twice. Lots of activity around this at the resort. Perhaps better to isolate the activity away from the hotel guests
-rooms had few toiletries. No bath wash just small bars of soap more typically used to wash hands. When we asked they looked at us as it it was a strange request. A hotel of this caliber should offer this
Other things to note: Hotel is close to cabo san lucas. It is not a 10-15 minute walk to the center but rather just to the beginning of town. Walk to the center is closer to 20-30 minutes which could be tough in the heat. It is a beautiful walk, though along the marina if you can put with the constant harrassment from vendors (not bad). Cab rides to town cost $6-$8 depending on where you go and are well worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.