We enjoyed our vacation at the Grand Solmar. The property and rooms are wonderful. Everything is new (2 years old) and well kept. The staff is wonderful, especially Luis at LaRocha restaurant who made us always feel welcome, relaxed and he was very personable. We also struck up a relationship with Eban, who has a wealth of knowledge on tequila. The one disappointment was that the property had massive construction going on from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. There was a huge crane right next to our room and you could hear drilling, saws, men talking and all the other construction related noise. My husband & I came to experience a relaxing week from very busy, stressful lives, however, we could not stay in our room during the day or open our door to the ocean to listen to the waves, due to the ever present construction noise. I would have appreciated if the hotel would have been honest with us about the construction and given us a choice of staying there or not. When I asked the manager to please move our room away from the construction site, he just stared at me and said he could not help. No understanding, apologizes or anything acknowledging our situation. For this reason, I would not choose to stay here again and I will always ask about construction in future hotel reservations that I make.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos