I had the privilege of spending three wonderful weeks at my home away from home. The staff is outstanding, beginning with the bellman, Manny, Sammy, Felix , and the others whose names i forget. They are the best welcoming committee.. Then I was greeted by the efficient front desk crew. Leonardo, Juan and the girls. Their hospitality and margarita is a welcome gift after a long flight.
I especially enjoyed the Tamarindo Margaritas this trip. My favorite dish was eaten at the Brisas, chicken fajitas, I had them several times and they were consistent everytime. Omar who works at the Brisas is exceptional. He is so eager to please and is constantly moving.
I compliment your servers: Omar,Braulilo, Carlos, Daisy, Freddy, Sergio. Victor makes the best tamarindo margaritas. I know I have omitted some but that is only because I cannot remember their names.
The room service was excellent. I used room service several times and all the orders were complete and hot.
I participated in the yoga classes next door at Solmar Beach. Patty is a great instructor and perfect for beginners. She makes everyone feel comfortable. She has a sunny disposition and a positive outlook. Also the sushi chef Octavio gave a wonderful display on 'how to make sushi'
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.