I have been to Cabo 5 times and this place takes the cake for luxury and beauty. We had the two bedroom penthouse suite and it was amazing! The staff was great and other than some language barriers need no improvement! Drinks and food are expensive! Be prepared to open your wallet if you stay here! Great for families and Kids! Very beautiful! Huge waves! No swimming on this beach! If you shore fish this is the place to go! The La Rocca Restaurant is wonderful had the lobster one night and it was great! Had the Sea Bass on night it was a bit over done but still good.
I would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Despegar.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos