We recently stayed at the Grand Solmar Land's End for our honeymoon. We stayed in a one bedroom overlooking the ocean. The hotel is beautiful. There are four different infinity pools and even an adult pool (in case you're looking for some quiet). Also, the staff is amazing. We were waited on hand and foot and they pay great attention to detail. Our favorite waiter was Roberto. He did such a great job making us so comfortable and was so nice and fun. We definitely recommend staying at this hotel. It was the nicest in Cabo by far and it is right on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos