Our overall experience at the Grand Solmar was great! We arrived and were upgraded to a larger room which was more than we could have ever hoped for. Upon check in they give you the option to listen to the time share sales pitch and they invite you to a tour and breakfast. It is optional and you easily can say no! Unlike other places in Cabo Grand Solmar does not push the time share option. The place was clean, quiet and beautiful. From the balcony we could see the ocean and sit and listen to the waves in the evenings. This quiet is what made our stay so amazing. Even when the pool was busy with lots of people it was never loud or obnoxious like most resorts. We purchased the meal plan so we wouldn't have to worry about how much our food bill would be at the end of the stay. It was a great choice! For $90 a day per person we were able to eat and drink without worry of breaking our budget. The food and service were wonderful! The restaurants and snack bars have great menus and lots of variety. The wait staff were always prompt, cheerful, friendly, and helpful. We have to admit our favorite was dinner at LaRoca with Isisdro. He was very helpful and attentive. Our wine glasses were never empty! The food was always great! Our only drawback was having to leave. We had signed up for a shuttle to take us to the airport and it was a Taxi that we rode around Los Cabos in for about 30 minutes picking up other passengers before heading to the airport. It was strange and didn't fit into the wonderful picture of Grand Solmar that we had for the week we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos