My Husband and I were at Grand Solmar Lands End the week of Dec 03. The hotel is very relaxing and it is BEAUTIFUL it was what we were looking for. It supassed our expectations. We had traded our week from our timeshare with Interval International in DR from a 2 bedroom and since it was only the 2 of us we got a studio. I was a litte concearned about the room that we would be comfortable but my concearns were put to rest as soon as they opened the door to the room.
One thing that I did not like was when I called a few days before to reconfirm our reservation I was told I was in building E room 6609 I specificaly asked is this right next to construction and if it was building 6 I was told no it was not ( NOT TRUE). The view stright ahead was amazing but to the right of our balcony construction was right in our face.
Honestly it was not an issue they started after 8 were done by 5 or 6. One day we even went up for a nap before going out for the evening and had the balcony doors opened and had no issue with the noise. We loved that we were only a 15 minute walk to the marina and how safe we felt walking form the hotel to marina or dinner at anytime. The grounds are beautiful clean and you don't feel crowded.
Here are a few THANK YOU AND JOB WELL DONE we would like to say to the service staff.
From the gentelman that drove the golf carts and helped with our luggage and would also answer any questions about going into town there are to many that helped I hope I get all of them Manuel,Jose,Luis I am sure I probably forgot someone.
All the boys at the pools, Roberto, Omar,Juan, Jose, that were so attentive. if I forgot someone I am sorry. Roberto was so nice he even went to the lobby and said goodbye when we were leaving.
The front desk Juan and a wonderful young lady that was working with him. Gave us a wonderful welcome and when we were leaving a great send off.
The staff of The Roca Resturant and especialy Juan he was wonderful.
The housekeeping service Deena she was such a sweet girl and did a great job with our room everyday we were there.
To the maintaince department that when we were having a small issue with the hot water he came right up to check on it and made the proper adjustments.
To concierge dept getting my shuttle from and to the hotel no problem and making sure we had no issue with getting to the hotel.
To Marisol the person that makes the appt to go to the presentation (timeshare) so was so wonderful even though we did not want to do it.
To the young lady from the spa that gave me a 5min massage by the pool sweet girl!! Sorry I did not make time to try their services!
If you have the opportunity to stay here you will not regret it. Everyone always with a smile and always wanting to please you it will be very hard to find anther place like this.
The hotel,views,service were WONDERFUL,GREAT,AWESOME!! Can't wait to go again and take my friends!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos