My two friends and I bought a master suite timeshare at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa back in 2009 and this was our first vacation staying at the hotel. We were blown away by the service of all the staff and the amount of attention we received during our stay. That was just one positive, there was so much more. The hotel itself was breathtaking and kept perfectly clean and well maintained. Our room was beautiful, we were in building 6 on a high floor with a view of the pool and ocean. We could hear the waves each night which was so relaxing. We were away from the construction so that was a plus. The bed was very comfy too!!! Our housekeeper Amelia kept the room very clean for us and would put water in the tub and make swans out of the towels :) Armando, Victor, Estrella and Joel (sorry if I forgot the rest your names!) were very nice and accommodating to us. David Ojeda was my favorite. He is an outstanding worker. He was there for me and my friends every second we needed him. He even reserved our 3 seats at the pool for us. We took advantage of the summer special all inclusive plan for a low rate (which you pay at the end) so we ate and drank every day without having to worry about paying. The drinks and food were amazing!!!! I can't wait to visit again next year. This was one of the best vacations I ever had and I thank everyone at the Grand Solmar who made it that way for me!!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.