A year ago my brother purchased a time share at Grand Solmar for him and I to use. I had never been there until 02/25/2012 when my wife,her brother his wife and I arrived in Cabo we were met at the airport by Milton Garcia our driver and driven in style from the airport in San Jose to the Grand Solmar so if you are in need of transportation to and from the airport Miton is your man at least he will always be mine. upon arrival at the resort we were greeted by the most friendly and helpful bellhop staff have ever came across The 2 gentlemen that stook care of all our needs in that department were Emanuel aka Manny and Joel. once we got to the front desk to check in there were Margaritas waiting for us checking in took only a couple minutes. That was when we saw the spectactular view of the Pacific Ocean for the first ever wow. Our 2 room penthouse was awesome the greatest place i have ever stayed and the view from our balcony was breath taking. Next up the pool side service was great thanks to a gentleman named David Ojeda who took care of everything for us the food served poolside was excellent also. There is only one word needed really to describe this place and that is PARADISE and the person to thank for our week in paradise is Jason Crosson for selling this place to my brother and I. Thank you Jason,Milton,Manny, Joel,David and the rest of the staff at the Grand Solmar we can't wait to return next year.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.