This place is the perfect place to stay in Cabo. It's very clean, close to everything, the staff is wonderful. The only downside was the lobby, pool bar, restaurant were all being renovated. Check when they'll be complete, though the renovating did not impede our trip at all. Medano beach(very close), marina, town, restaurants all within walking distance. The streets were a little noisy at night on the side we stayed in so if your not used to that stay in a larger more secluded place or on the corridor(watch out for cab fees on the corridor). Also we were told breakfast was included for everyone so check with the hotel before you pay extra for it on a travel website. The hotel gave us a VIP card for a hotel across the street because of renovations whose pool etc. we could use. Cabo is a great place to go, though it was a lot quieter when we were there a few years ago. I wouldn't lay on Medano beach near the restaurants (Billigans, Mango, The Office) if you want a quiet day at the beach, it's a total party scene. The Baja Cantina side of the beach is quieter. Only negative, the vendors were very very annoying everywhere and time share harrassment is ridiculous from when you step off the plane.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach Club Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.