My second visit to Bahia was very similar to my first. The location is still superb - 2-3 minute walk to Medano Beach (with all of its awesome restaurants), other hotels to explore across the street, and, a new discovery, very close to the marina. I was able to walk from the hotel to the far side of the marina (Senor Frog's, Manta Scuba Diving, etc.) in about 20 minutes.
The staff were all, once again, super friendly and helpful. The restaurant, while slightly expensive, still served some of the freshest meals around. The coffee at their own shop was really good, too!
Still, the water pressure/temperature issues we experienced last time were still a problem. It is quite irritating to have such inconsistent temperatures while showering. The pressure was mostly okay, but would wane and ebb every few seconds.
We had some confusing housekeeping service - we found last visit that you need to tip your housekeeper or nothing really gets cleaned. This time, we tipped every day for the first 3 days and things were great! Towels made into swans, extra care in the cleaning and tidying. Then, it stopped...we had to keep calling for towels to be replaced, our dishes were only rinsed (not washed, and left with dried yogurt in them), and our mini-fridge wasn't restocked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach Club Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos