I have vacationed in Cabo a few times and have always tried to remind myself to find a place to stay closer to Medano Beach because that is where I spend the majority of my time. I will never stay anywhere OTHER than the Bahia Hotel & Beach Club for now on! Aside from the PERFECT location to both the beach and everything you need/want downtown, this hotel is the epitome of a boutique hotel. You can see the beach about 20 steps from the front entrance and if you don't want to walk downtown, there were always pedi cabs just a few steps away. From the gorgeous lobby to the sun kissed pool I was thrilled with every aspect of my stay. The staff was 5 star, the food was excellent, and the room was spacious, clean, and well air conditioned. We arrived earlier than expected so we were expecting to check in and leave our bags so we could head to the beach and instead were given our room key...at NOON! (Major plus, thank you Aaron and Dustin!) When we got to our room (509) we found it had a full stove...we weren't planning on cooking in our room, but next time on a longer trip, this is a definite! I like to unpack everything when I travel...and this room was great because there seemed to be shelves and cupboards everywhere I turned. Literally the only negative I have is that I did not like the pillows and the bed was too firm.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach Club Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Amex, HostelBookers, BookIt.com, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.