“just PERFECT” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bahia Hotel & Beach Club

Save Saved
You added Bahia Hotel & Beach Club to your Saves list
Bahia Hotel & Beach Club
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Av. El Pescador s/n | Medano Beach, Cabo San Lucas 23453, Mexico   |
Ranked #24 of 66 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Montreal, Canada
“just PERFECT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

My wife and I stayed 7 nights last week at the Bahia Hotel.

One word...PERFECT!!!

Everything is just perfect. The size of the hotel, location, room, cleanliness, the pool and what about the staff and service.

Everybody’s is doing all they can to make your stay the most enjoyable possible, and it work.
From the moment we get at the hotel until we do checkout, the service is just impeccable.

A special thanks to Karim ( front desk ). I use to own a small hotel and also manage some big chain hotels and let me tell you that Karim is the king of person you want to have on your staff. He is professional, fast , smart and very efficient. Thanks a lot to you Karim.
Also a special thanks to Maria ( pool bar ). Maria make’s your day just perfect, at the very relaxing pool.
Excellent service , great drinks and a wonderful smile. Maria you make our vacation even better!
I can’t not name everybody from the staff but I would like to say thanks to all bellboys.
They are nice guys and give you good tips on the destination.
For your next vacation you need to consider the BAHIA HOTEL & BEACH CLUB

Thanks again to all and see you soon.

Alex & Kim

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for your review. Having been in the Buisness you understand the value of the employees and customer service. I am very fortunate to have a great team that works hard every day to enhance the guest experience.
Thank you for pointing out the staff and hope to see you agin soon!,,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I just spent a week at the Bahia hotel and cannot say enough nice things about it. I chose to stay here rather than an all-inclusive resort because I wanted to actually go out and explore Cabo, but this place is nice enough that you could easily spend your entire time without leaving the hotel. Some of the highlights:
- The pool. We would sit by the pool every afternoon after returning from the beach and it was amazing. It would usually be pretty full, but not packed, and lively, but not loud by any means. Drinks were 2 for 1 and the bar staff was beyond nice. One day my boyfriend accidentally knocked over a drink he had just bought and the bartender noticed and brought him a new one. The lunch menu looked delicious and was reasonably priced. Unfortunately, I only had the chance to try the caesar salad, which was great!
- The location. It is a 5 minute walk to Medano beach, about a 10 minute walk to the Marina, and a 20 minute walk to Hidalgo St. If you want to be able to walk into town occasionally for meals or going out, this is a great place to stay.
- The bar/restaurant. I ate breakfast and lunch here once and it was really tasty and inexpensive. The cappuccino was especially delicious. Dinner and drinks are a bit expensive, but the bar gets quite busy and fun at night. Many nights we ended up hanging out at the bar rather than going out because it was so fun. The Cabo Caliente was my favorite!
- The room. I believe they are currently renovating all the rooms and although my room had still not been renovated, it was great. I loved having a balcony to sit on and it was great to have a minifridge available. My only complaints are that they didn't have an iron and ironing board in the room and it was incredibly hard to have a comfortable shower, as other reviewers have mentioned.
- The staff. Everyone was incredibly nice and helpful. The pool bar staff was especially fantastic, as were the valets.

My only complaints beyond the room limitations I mentioned above:
- It was extremely loud some nights, although I don't think the noise was coming from the Bahia. One night, there was a live band playing so loud at 2 AM that I could hear it even when I closed our balcony door.
- The wifi wasn't great, at least not in my room. I had to constantly sign back in and even when I was logged in, it was hard to do anything.
- The room limitations I mentioned above.

My boyfriend and I love Cabo (this is his 5th time and my 2nd) and we will definitely be back. And we will definitely stay at the Bahia again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We are currently working on the the wi if which we had a problem with.
As far as the noise it comes from across the street and we are currently working with the resort to reduce the noise. They have had complaints from there own guests so I believe it will be rectified son.
Thank you for all the great comments and information for future guests.
Cabo San Lucas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

A gem of a hotel. Service was superb, we arrived at 7.30 am off a boat and they were kind enough to find us our rooms. Food was attractive and tasty. Waiters were friendly and knowledgable. Pool relaxing and clean

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Phoenix
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We were in Cabo San Lucas last week and stayed at the Bahia Hotel & Beach Club. The hotel is very nice as well as all the staff and in a great location. We found it to be extremely noisy though. Not internally but the surrounding area. The hotel is on a VERY busy intersection which promotes a lot of road and traffic noise and right next to the property there is a parking lot and some kind of construction shop which you get all kinds of pounding, hammering and additional traffic.

**Another note which has nothing to do with the hotel. We were at the Marina across from the high end outlets and used what looked like a legit ATM and we were charged a $51.00 exchange fee when were withdrew $300.00 USD. There was no mention of this fee until we received our cash and receipt.

Would I stay at the Bahia again, most likely. Would I go back to Cabo, doubt it. Cabo was much nicer when I was there 20 years ago. If you want a very nice vacation without the hgh cost, high end stores and no tourists take a look at Puerto Escondido.

Costa Mesa, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Fab place. Went with my daughter, they gave us a room up high overlooking the pool, had a 2nd floor loft with fun stairs, our room was huge. Very comfortable climate in the room, I couldn't ask for better. Restaurant was excellent for breakfast, did not have an opportunity. to try any other meals there. I can't wait to stay there again. Also, this hotel is in a perfect location.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for your review. It is great that you had such a wonderful time and hope you try lunch or diner next time !
Williston, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

The bahia met all my expectations. The room was nice and clean. The staff was Great. the feel of the hotel was nice, No sales people just great rooms, great price and so close to everything. I felt safe walking all through downtown,the marina and medano beach. I will stay here again.

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

The location sounded good and it was - a very quick walk to the beach - and the pictures online were indicative of the actual surroundings. The welcome was warm; a slight hitch with our reservations was dealt with courteously and quickly, one can't ask for more.
The marina district is about 10 minutes walk and old Cabo not much more - you can find delicious food there for great prices.

Room Tip: If you want quiet, ask for a room on an upper floor, not too close to the pool.