I've stayed in this hotel three times now, and am still amazed at what a great value it is for the location and amenities. They have a great location, good restaurant, helpful staff, coffee shop, great pool area.
The Hotel is one block away from the beach (Medano Beach), where a lot of the action happens beachfront. You can hang out at Mango Deck and literally stumble back only a block away, Medano beach has quite a few bars, restaurants and beach clubs, as well as lots of water activities and beach vendors. Also, Walking to downtown Cabo and the marina is not too bad, or taking a taxi is about $10 US.
The rooms are clean, with very good air conditioning, and a small kitchenette. None of the rooms i've stayed in had any cookware, although they have a stove and refrigerator.
The restaurant downstairs, Bar Esquina, is very good, and has a continually changing menu. There is also an indoor bar/restaurant area just inside. The coffee bar area serves coffee drinks and pastries all day.
The hotel staff is very nice, and very helpful. There is no in-room safe, but they have a safety deposit box room downstairs, that is available to guests.
Pool are is large and has plenty of seating, and the bartenders are always friendly and courteous. Great place to hang out. Swim up bar, too !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach Club Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos