From the moment we stepped off the shuttle bus from the airport we were greeted with a huge smile and are luggage was immediately attended to, we were then sat down to check in to our room and taken through all we needed to know about the area and hotel.
The room we had was a Classic room on the 5th floor, very comfortable, clean and great space with amenities, and the added extra of a balcony with great view of the pool.
One of the main points of the hotel that stuck out for me was the staff!!! they are on hand to help you with any enquiry and are so attentive to your needs, extremely friendly and make an effort to remember your name. To add to this the owner Lee, every night made sure to work the room and meet and greet all guests at the hotel restaurant Esquina.
Cabo SUP: This is Stand Up Paddle which is run by the Bahia hotel and its Owner Lee, my first time and certainly not my last!! I cant wait to get back on the board!! Our instructors were the amazing Lizzy and Shea, both professional surfers and athletes so you are in safe hands with them.
Overall I would highly recommend this hotel, it has something for everyone and a real sense of home away from home.
If you have never been to Cabo San Lucas and want a real experience then take my word and choose The Bahia Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach Club Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos