We just got home from a 3 night stay at Bahia. Our friends found a great deal online, and I was a little nervous about how nice (or not nice) the hotel was going to be. We were all really thrilled with the hotel! From the moment we checked in, the staff was courteous and helpful. The room we had has a balcony that overlooks the pool and has a little kitchenette with a mini fridge. It was clean and there was plenty of room for us to move around. The pool area had lots of lounge chairs and wasn't crowded at all - probably because the beach was just a 2 minute walk away!
We really appreciated the help that Matias gave us in chartering a glass bottom boat for the four of us. It was the best price that we'd heard and he arranged it so we could get picked up right in front of the Mango Deck rather than having to catch a ride to the marina. Matias even helped us pack our cooler to keep the beer cold :)
The only things we wished they had was a safe in the room (they had one downstairs) and a quieter AC.
We'd definitely stay at the Bahia again.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach Club Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, BookIt.com, Priceline, Amex, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.