If you are looking for a change from the all inclusive resort consider Bahia in Cabo.It is a wonderful hotel with approx 80 rooms and very well appointed with comfy rooms, fridge and nice and clean.In the past we had gone the way of the all inclusives and well this place is much different.You wont have to get up a 6.00am to reserve a spot at the pool you won't have a problem getting a cocktail at the bar and you wont feel crowded as quite frankly at times felt like you were the only ones there.
We liked it this time as you make you own schedule of when you want to eat where and at what time.It's a block from the beach and walking distance to a large variety of restaurants close by or a 5 min walk to the marina which has more eateries than you can imagine.
My only complaint was while eating at Bahia's restaurant they ask if you want sparkling water or regular and we opted for the water out of the Fiji bottle and saw a charge for it for $8.00 on the bill.They came and dropped off bread but we weren't charged for that.It was removed from the bill but just a heads up that it is standard policy to charge for water in some of the nicer est.
Otherwise it is a world class restaurant as the food is to die for.Order the chicken.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach Club Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos