The hotel is perfect, its so close to the beach, every single member of staff is friendly helpful and great to chat to, they are knowledgeable about the trips they offer, they helped us not to do zip wiring but to do jet skiing instead. Karim one of the managers is so lovely and always ready to help. There are safety deposit boxes so you know you're valuable items are always safe. The room is super spacious with a charming balcony, and kitchen was fully kitted out with pots pans and plates. Cannot fault this hotel, we stayed 5 nights in a single plan room and it just wasn't enough. Definite highlight is the pool with swim up bar, the lemonade is wonderful and so is the food, and the food is much cheaper than if you eat at the restaurant attached to the Bahia. The drinks are pretty expensive though, so watch out, we ended up with a large tab as we spent a day by the pool and didn't realise just how many diet cokes we went through! Already planning our trip back!
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach Club Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, HostelWorld, Otel, Jetsetter, Amex, EasyToBook, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.