Recently stayed here on a girls trip to Cabo ------ we went for the "adventuresome" non-all-inclusive choice and were so glad we did. Cabo is a perfect place to do this - there are so many great restaraunts and bars to experience. The BAHIA is in the perfect spot - you can walk 3 minutes to the beach where you can eat at a number of nice places or catch a boat over to Lover's Beach, or just enjoy the ocean. You could also walk 5-10 minutes and you are on the Marina or in the heart of Cabo's downtown.
The staff at the Bahia went our of our way to be friendly, helpful, and make us feel comfortable at any hour of the day/night. The pool was a little on the cold side - but in 35-40 degree weather - it was welcome. The poolside swim-up bar was a great place to hang out during the day to get away from the crowded beach. Their wood-fired pizzas in the restaraunt were delicious and a great value at around 10$ each.
The air-conditioning was a little on the weak side and a bit noisy - but the rooms were spacious and authentic - you felt like you were in Mexico. The Wi-Fi was a little disappointing - you couldn't get service in your room - but you could on the balcony or poolside and it kept making you sign-in repeatedly - but hey, you are supposed to put that away on holiday anyways right??? ;)
The beds were very comfortable - the showers were nice (no bathtub in our room though so if that is important - check before you reserve.)
Overall - great value, great service, perfect location.
We LOVED the Bahia!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach Club Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos