“Accommodating” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bahia Hotel & Beach Club

You added Bahia Hotel & Beach Club to your Saves list
Bahia Hotel & Beach Club
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Av. El Pescador s/n | Medano Beach, Cabo San Lucas 23453, Mexico   |
Ranked #29 of 65 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Accommodating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Was staying there during a wedding and got stranded by Hurricane Sandy...hotel was very nice and offered me a small discount for my additional stay which was beyond my control. Great place and Bar Esquina is delicious!!

Room Tip: 2 bedroom suites aren't that much more expensive, give you a ton of room and are lovely!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for your review. This hotel is owned by myself and a group of investors from New York so this was a very stressful time for all of us. Hurricane Sandy was and continues to be a very tough thing to overcome. We were happy to accomodate our guests during this difficult time. We hope everyone is recovering and comes to see us in Cabo when they can.

I feel the same way about our two bedrooms. I wish I had more as they are ideal for small groups or families.

I am happy you enjoyed your stay and come back soon!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
West Hollywood, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at the Bahia from 10-16 thru 10-23, queen sized better was very firm, no blow dryer or iron in the room. Very noisy early in the morning (we like to relax and sleep in during vacation), constantly out of pool towels and we would have to wait 10 mins approx. each time waiting on our towels. Restaurant must be good as it was busy each night, we never tried it as there are several places a short distance that we enjoy and were a bit quieter and less crowded. Overall the hotel was two stars and location 4 stars, hence three stars. We go to Cabo 3-4 times a year, albeit the price at the Bahia was fair, it was our first and last stay there. Water in shower was un-controllable from cold to scalding, elevators need maintenance!

Room Tip: They have upgraded a few rooms which we toured before we checked in, not worth the $25 per night upg...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. Blow dryers are available upon request by calling the front desk. I am glad you enjoyed the restaurants in the area but wish you tried Bar Esquina. As you can see it has received very good reviews and enhances our guests stay.

As far as the shower goes we will look into it.
Delta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Stayed here in Oct/12. Clean room, nicely decorated with full kitchen and fridge. Comfortable bed and pillows. Great location.. Beach is just down the hill from the hotel and the boardwalk area is 10 min walk away. Got a great package rate via Expedia and was quite happy with the hotel. There are some good, cheap eateries on the walk down to the beach. The hotel has an arrangement that allows you to use the exercise room at the adjacent Cabo Villas, good equipment. Only downside is that traffic noise was a little loud, but not enough to prevent me from recommending this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your review. I appreciate your comments about the location. We find that guests like the fact that they don't have to pay for taxis and organize there friends and family to go out. A short walk to the beach and town makes the Bahia an ideal location.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I'm a solo traveler, who stayed at the Bahia for 4 days, 3 nights from October 25-28, 2012. My experience was very pleasant. I booked my reservation thru JetSetter and stayed in a deluxe, poolside room. #Winning

When I arrived I was greeted by Miguel. He's a friendly guy with a host of recommendations so be sure to ask him any questions you may have. Plus he's handsome too! LOL

Karim checked me in and within minutes I was in my room, which was nice and chilly. The room is just as its pictured on the website. It's spacious and clean. The bed was comfy to sleep in and the bathroom was small but nice. I loved the rainfall showerhead!! I requested turn down service once since I'm not too high maintenance and the housekeeper Mayra left my room spotless! Not one grain of sand to be found on the floor. I hung out by the pool once and had 2 for 1 pina coladas. Omar the bartender was very nice and chatty. I ordered room service twice and both meals were delivered hot and expeditiously. Checkout was fast and Miguel was there to see me off and wish me well.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a chic, boutique hotel near EVERYTHING. It's in close proximity to Medano Beach, downtown Cabo and the marina.

Room Tip: Be sure to tip your housekeeper. There will be a surprise waiting in your room upon your return. Be...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you for your review. Jetsetter has sent us great guests who really appreciate the hotel and the personalized service we provide.

My wife and I went to a wedding last weekend at a ocean front hotel and the walk to the beach was further than the walk from our hotel to the beach.

I also appreciate the photographs you posted!!
Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My friend and I stayed at this hotel in May of this year. It was in such a great location. We walked everywhere. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I really loved it. the cocktails were fantastic.

Room Tip: We had a 2 bedroom apartment and it was huge!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Paso Robles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

We stayed at the Bahia for 5 days in October. It could not have been better. Matias was extremely helpful and treated us like we were like family. The staff were also very helpful and did a great job. We had a poolside room and it was fantastic and the restaurant is upscale and had amazing food and drinks.The hotel is a block from the beach which made it so convinient to go to the Mango Deck Beach Bar. It is also walking distance to the Marina where there is the luxury shopping mall and plenty of restaurants, bars & shopping.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach Club, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for your review. Welcome to the Bahia family. We strive to make guests feel like you do and treat each and every customer as they were family. Customer service is at the root of the guest experience at the Bahia.

I am happy you enjoyed Bar Esquina and the Medano beach area.
Paso Robles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We spent 5 days here this October and had a blast! Everyone was so nice! Loved our pool side room! Loved the Bar at the pool! The food was great. Close to the beach and Marina. Would come back here again!!

Room Tip: I liked the pool side rooms.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Bahia Hotel & Beach Club? Share your experiences!