“Tres Gallos made by birthday special!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Los Tres Gallos

Los Tres Gallos
20 de Noviembre Between Morelos and Leona Vicario | Cab San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas 23450, Mexico
+52 624 130 7709
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 394 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Los Tres Gallos is a culinary experience for those in search of the true aromas and flavors of traditional Mexican cuisine
New York
“Tres Gallos made by birthday special!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I were in Cabo for the week and looking for an authentic, romantic Mexican restaurant, away from the crowds to celebrate. We walked in, and they immediately sat us at a cozy table for two. We had a great view of the open kitchen and enjoyed watching the chef and cooks prepare the food.

They were out of one of the appetizers but gladly improvised and substituted something else. I had the chicken mole with was delicious. I can't remember what my husband had, but he thoroughly enjoyed it. This is not your American Tex-Mex kind of food. The chicken fell off the bone and the sides were delicious.

As a special treat, they brought me a piece of their amazing tres leches cake with a candle and sang, along with a (very large) shot of tequila.

It was the perfect birthday!

We will be back on our next trip for sure.

• Visited April 2013

Montana
“The best I have had in Cabo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have known this restaurant has been in the top running for years but had not made it there until our recent trip. WOW, hidden on a side street this little gem puts out the best food I have ever had in the Baja, this is a do not miss, the food, friendly service and atmosphere has made this the first place we will go on future trips. Made it twice for dinner and left so full did not get the chance to try dessert, so we made a third just for dessert and nightcap. Try it and enjoy.

Visited April 2013
Kansas City, MO
“Amazing Food and Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

This was actually the best steak I've ever had in my life and coming from the Midwest that says a lot! Amazing to watch the ladies prepare the food in the outdoor kitchen.. my mouth is watering thinking about the fresh tortilla's and guacamole. I was surprised that I didn't like the tres leches cake but I think it's because it was soaked in tequila and I had too much tequila the night before. Other than that perfect evening and great service!

• Visited April 2013
Kansas City, MO
“Amazing dinner and atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I highly recommend eating at Los Tres Gallos. The food is amazing and the atmosphere is incredible. It's fun to watch the cooks prepare your meal in the open air kitchen. The food is prepared with fresh ingredients and is simply amazing. Don't miss out!

Visited April 2013
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Great Mexican Food in Cabo !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

My favorite Mexican Food Restaurant, everything is delicious, prices are good and very nice service, totally recommendable if you visit Cabo! Great location downtown Cabo San Lucas.

• Visited February 2013