“Authentic and Amazing Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Los Tres Gallos

Los Tres Gallos
20 de Noviembre Between Morelos and Leona Vicario | Cab San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas 23450, Mexico
+52 624 130 7709
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 340 restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Los Tres Gallos is a culinary experience for those in search of the true aromas and flavors of traditional Mexican cuisine
Miami, Florida
“Authentic and Amazing Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

My husband and I had dinner at Los Tres Gallos for my husbands birthday this week. We loved the atmosphere and courtyard setting. The service and attention was amazing. We enjoyed the open kitchen setting. Our food was excellent and may be one of the best queso fundidos that we had while in Cabo. The guacamole was fresh and spicy and the tortillas were hand made. I had the chile relleno and my husband had the cochinito pibil. We will definately be back to Los Tres Gallos. I recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for authentic Mexican food with attention to detail service.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

92% Recommend
Moraga, California
“Superb, authentic Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We went for lunch yesterday and will return later this week. Sat in beautiful courtyard facing open kitchen surrounded by citrus trees. Our waiter, Andres, was patient and explained all ingredients, how " picante" each of the salsas were and made great suggestions. Everything in this treasure spelled "artisinal" from each ingredient to the senores carefully preparing the food. The tamarind margarita was the best we have had- we were given a choice of tequillas at different $ and chose a mid range. I had cochinita pibil (pork) and my wife had mahi mahi with thin sliced anhillos (red peppers). For dessert we shared a flan (the best ever).

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Connecticut
“A little disappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere was ruined wen party of 8 with 2 toddlers we're seated behind us halfway through our meal. My flank steak was tasty but my wife's pork entree was so spice it want eatable.

Much better restaurants to pick from in San Lucas.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Oreon
“Great Mexican food & ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Tres Gallos has a delightful courtyard with tables set apart from each other and with trees in between. The waiters are extremely attentive and helpful with the ordering. We had a delicious appetizer of pork gorditas. My chili relleno was perfect and the Mexican red rice a complement to the mildly spicy chili. The chicken enchilada was huge with a tasty verde sauce. There are lots of places to eat in San Lucas but this is nestled in a neighborhood where the locals shop and live.

Visited January 2013
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Authentic Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Great atmosphere, amazing authentic Mexican cuisine and the best margarita's in Cabo! Limited menu so if you are a picky eater I wouldn't recommend it, but if you love Mexican food and want upscale instead of taco's then you have to eat at Tres Gallos.

Visited April 2012