“This was an awesome, fun, all around wonderful experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 214 Activities in Cabo San Lucas
Type: Tours, Adventure
“This was an awesome, fun, all around wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

If you're going to Cabo put this on your list of "to do's!" I am so glad I tried this and would definitely do it again.. And I am afraid of heights, but he made me so comfortable, was profession able and fun fun at the same time! Thank you!

Halifax
“Great Experience . A must do in Cabo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My wife and I each took a flight with Ernesto and it was fantastic. Ernesto is an absolute safety first professional. You can fly with him with no worries whatsoever.The flight experience is amazing giving you a wonderful view of Cabo and the surrounding area. You cannot take your own camera on the flight for safety reasons, as well as no necklaces, flip flops, watches, change in pockets, etc. Ernesto does have a camera mounted on the aircraft to get photos of you at all the right spots. The is a small extra charge for the photo package, but it is worth it. On my first flight there was a malfunction with the camera so Ernesto took me up again for another flight, free of charge, to get the photos. This was one of the top excursions we have ever taken.

Lakewood, California
“Oh what Fun!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I went for a 25 minute flight with Ernesto. I wanted to go fly again and again. The flight was smooth and exhilarating. We flew over the marina and the Pedrigal to the Pacific. I enjoyed when we glided without the motor. We also went flying over the sand dunes and the ocean surf! Fun! I purchased the photo package; Great photos of the experience were emailed to me later. I have been watching Ernesto fly the skies of Cabo for several years now. I am so happy I finally went soaring with him!

Comox, Canada
“"A must do experience....Amazing!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

What an amazing experience! I encourage anyone wanting to experience the beauty of the Cabo area from the air to call Ernesto and book a flight. The flight experience is amazing and the views are stunning! I was able to view Chileno Bay, Santa Maria Bay and Lands End from the air....all places I spent hours at snorkeling with my wife while on our week long vacation to Cabo. Ernesto is a very professional pilot and made the experience very enjoyable with his friendly demeanor. If you have ever considered doing this type of thing, DO NOT HESITATE AND CALL ERNESTO FOR YOUR FLIGHT! You won't regret it!

Visited April 2013
Chapel Hill
21 attraction reviews
“You owe it to yourself to try this out.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

My wife and I both took a 45 minute flight with Ernesto and it was the most fun we have ever had. While each of us had an unforgettable ride, I think Ernesto had just as much fun. The man is an excellent pilot and will make it a smooth flight or let you have a little fun down on the sand dunes. If you like roller coasters, then by all means go for the low level dune experience. The rush you experience on takeoff is almost worth the price of admission on its own. That little craft comes off the ground like a jet and the wind in your hair is a lot more fun than you might think.

Ernesto obviously cares about his equipment and his passenger's safety and at no time did we feel at all unsafe.

His small airport is only a short 5-10 minute taxi ride from the harbor, nestled between a couple of upscale resorts. We had no problem getting a cab to and from the airstrip. Ernesto himself got us a cab for the trip back.

Finally, spend the extra few dollars for the picture package, it is worth every penny. You cannot take a camera up with you, for obvious safety reasons, and his are so much sharper than anything you could snap anyway. That way you can sit back an enjoy the flight and he will email the photos to you. They are so good you can relive the whole experience when you get home.

Spend the money for as long a flight as you can afford, you won't be sorry.

Visited April 2013