The Welk's Sirena Del Mar staff really make an effort to extend your familia south of the border and make you feel at home. For those of you that may have family in Jalisco, Michoacan, Guerrero,Sinaloa, New York, Washington, or perhaps Canada NOW you have an extension in Baja California. I truly believe that from when you get off the bus, the lovely Barbara, from the Bronx, and Fedra, from San Lucas, are happy and eager to help with any small or large task you may present. All the employees have an awesome story to share with you if you would like. It is like a relative you have not seen at all and are now taking the time to get to know him or her for the very first time. And wished you could of made an effort to see them earlier in life. That is why I call these beautiful people my family in Baja California. Chef Jesus, has worked under world renowned culinary expertise and now brings his fusion cuisine to give your palate a 'WELKOME' to my Casa celebration. His understudies, Jorge and Alberto are very bit proud if working for this great Chef. Epson, Fabian, Hugo, Gabriel are the cousins that would take off their shirt and give it to you if you ever needed one. Simply put, they make your stay memorable and do a fabulous job to ensure you are enjoying your stay here at Sirena del Mar, Welk's Resort. Another cousin, Rufino is a class act! You can tell everyone enjoys their responsibilities and loves to work here!!! Manny, from Miami(as he says) is pure energy and has a great personality to ensure you are very active and involved while at the resort. A very fun activities director, he has a sense for making events fun and enjoyable. Last but not least, our dear Jessica and Rafa. Both were an integral part of the reason we became part of the Welk's family here in Sirena del Mar. Overall, this is a great place to bring all or part your family to meet the family you have never met in Baja California.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is ocean front. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca Las Palapas restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. 2011 Tripadvisor #2 Romantic hotel/resort in Los Cabos and 2012 Tripadvisor #1 2012 Cabo San Lucas hotel and resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos