Great place to relax, take in the views and get some much needed R&R. Staff is very accommodating, above and beyond. Domingo was very helpful in ensuring our vacation was saved. Originally booked with another hotel (Quinta Del Sol), through Travelocity and was very dissappointed with the false advertising. Booked last minute at Sirena del Mar and Domingo stayed on the phone with us for three hours and Expedia to ensure our stay was confirmed. Really had a great time!!!
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is ocean front. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca Las Palapas restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. 2011 Tripadvisor #2 Romantic hotel/resort in Los Cabos and 2012 Tripadvisor #1 2012 Cabo San Lucas hotel and resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.