The property is placed right on the high bluff overlooking the Sea of Cortez. Some rooms see Los Arcos (Building 1) but all see the ocean. The wales jump right in front of your patio all day long no matter what room you have. We had the small one bedroom which is considered the lockout unit of a two bedroom suite but it had all the amenities including a washer/dryer, fill size refrigerator, two burner stove top and microwave. It was nicely equipped, clean and comfortable. The bed was excellent. We found the food service good, but the breakfast was mediocre. The staff was really friendly and helpful. As the resort is small, there is only one restaurant on site. It requires a long walk or cab to get to others. The beach, while nice but steep, is down an interesting spiral staircase and is not serviced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is ocean front. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca Las Palapas restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. 2011 Tripadvisor #2 Romantic hotel/resort in Los Cabos and 2012 Tripadvisor #1 2012 Cabo San Lucas hotel and resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos