This beautiful property is next to Punta Ballena and whales were leaping, splashing and fin slapping nearly every day of the 7 days we were there. Every morning began with coffee and whale watching on our deck. There were 6 of us-4 adults and 2 boys ages 4 and 6 so we had one of the 2 bedroom penthouses on the 5th floor.The view in all directions was magnificent. The staff and the spotless and beautiful grounds make this a very comfortable and relaxing place. The staff from Francisco to Carlos and Manny as well as the staff behind the desk, in the kitchen and restaurant are all very kind and efficient with smiles for all of the cold weather refugees who were there. Our room didn't have a frying pan, but one was delivered quickly after one call to the front desk. We ate at the restaurant and ate many meals in our rooms. We used the pre-order list for food to be delivered and it was there half an hour after we arrived. The pools and grounds were never over crowded and it was very peaceful. All of our physical needs were met so we spent the time playing and snorkeling on the beautiful little beach, swimming in the pools, playing games, going on a kayak trip to Chileno Bay, a whale watch for humpbacks out of Cabo as well as a day trip to Magdalena Bay to see the baby grays, We went by air as it is 5 hours each way to drive. Thank you to the Sirena del Mar team for a wonderful vacation.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is ocean front. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca Las Palapas restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. 2011 Tripadvisor #2 Romantic hotel/resort in Los Cabos and 2012 Tripadvisor #1 2012 Cabo San Lucas hotel and resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Venere, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.