I stayed at Sirena del Mar because of this hotels high star rating on trip advisor. Wow, was I ever DISAPPOINTED! The view was spectacular, but most everything else was incredibly lacking! The kitchen was nice, as was having a washer and dryer. The penthouse balcony was spacious. BUT, the sheets were of poor quality, the shower didn't drain, there were tons of worms coming down from the ceiling(yes, WORMS! To which the staff replied there are lots of butterflies.), 120 long steps down to beach, no beach food or drink service, lots of yellow tape where painting was going on. Not having food or drink service at the beach ended up not being a big deal because the food was blah. Also, the surprise extra $7 a day fee seemed suspicious. I would never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is ocean front. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca Las Palapas restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. 2011 Tripadvisor #2 Romantic hotel/resort in Los Cabos and 2012 Tripadvisor #1 2012 Cabo San Lucas hotel and resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos