My Husband and I recently returned from a 10 day stay at Welk Resort - Sirena Del Mar in Cabo. We had a great time at this resort, it's such a beautiful location up on top of a cliff looking out to sea. Our room there was so beautiful, we upgraded to a 1 bedroom deluxe suite which was totally worth every penny. We watched whales from our balcony and by the pool also saw dolphins one day too. The staff at the resort are very friendly and welcoming Eduardo the bell captain, Manny the entertainment director and Jorge the bartender. We took part in a timeshare presentation and it was a very pleasant experience, no pressure at all. We did not purchase as we didn't feel the need at this time, but if we didn't already have a timeshare that we were happy with we probably would have bought. The credit we received for doing this we used for a sunset cruise and a glass bottom boat tour..lots of fun. The restaurant at the resort has very good food, I highly recommend the Friday night Mexican Fiesta, food is great and so is the entertainment. If you like to cook for yourself, which we do, Walmart is just a short taxi ride away...watch out for the really aggressive timeshare sharks in Walmart. They approach you sounding like they want to help you , but really they just want to trick you into a timeshare presentation. Those same type of people are at the airport as well, just get out of the airport once you collect your luggage and don't talk to them, they are tricky. All in all I highly recommend this resort, we will go back again I'm sure it was just so beautiful there and it's a small , intimate resort. The private beach it great too, they have beach chairs that you can use from the front desk, with built in small coolers!! You'll love this place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is ocean front. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca Las Palapas restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. 2011 Tripadvisor #2 Romantic hotel/resort in Los Cabos and 2012 Tripadvisor #1 2012 Cabo San Lucas hotel and resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos