Absolutely fantastic! SIrena Del Mar is modern and clean, the rooms are spacious and well-appointed (we were in a Premier Oceanfront 1 bedroom villa in their "new building"), which was more than enough room for 2 adults and 2 kids (1 kid in a crib, provided by the hotel.) The staff was very friendly and helpful, the two pools never felt crowded, there's a game room with foosball, air hockey, and a Wii, the restaurant had great food and was not exorbitantly priced, and there was a semi-private beach within only a few minutes walk that had a nice area for swimming (and we saw snorkelers there also). The balcony overlooking the ocean is amazing; we had breakfast and lunch overlooking the ocean on most days. About the only negatives were that it was a little hard to find the first time, especially when driving at night (the sign is not lit, so it's easy to blow past it, and it's off a one-way so going back is not so easy), and the staff did bungle a dessert order once (they said they had "chocalate cheesecake" but when delivered it was chocoalte cake). I also did find an erroneous charge on the bill when checking out, but they reversed it with no hassle at all. And, housekeeping is not done daily (it was done only once during a 5 night stay. I think daily housekeeping is available, but at a cost.) All in all, those were minor inconveniences. I'd highly recommend Sirena Del Mar to anyone looking for a relaxing, comfortable getaway at a reasonable price.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is ocean front. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca Las Palapas restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. 2011 Tripadvisor #2 Romantic hotel/resort in Los Cabos and 2012 Tripadvisor #1 2012 Cabo San Lucas hotel and resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.