Sirena Del Mar is a unique vacationing experience which is kind of tough to put into words. It’s a small boutique ownership resort with about 60 rooms and the property is laid out so you can have your own privacy. If you want a quiet place to relax, this is the place for you. As other’s have written, you definitely want to get a villa with a room number ending in “A”. These rooms are very spacious with a full kitchen. Although we stayed in the older rooms on the property we did tour the newer ones on the west end. It appears they reserve these for the owners. The staff is awesome! It’s a nice touch in that they remember your name and they go out of their way to help you. It is a timeshare property but they don’t do the typical pressure sales tactics at check in which was nice. If you are going to stay for a week and like to venture out, I would recommend getting a car. It’s $10 to take a cab to Walmart and $15 to Cabo San Lucas one way so it gets expensive in a hurry. Contrary to other reviews regarding Cabo, it’s a pretty safe place to drive. On the property they do serve food which is good. Taco Tuesday ($2 tacos, beef, chicken, pork or fish) by the pool was to die for… very tasty! If you like to snorkel, there is a protective beach which has a lot of marine life. I would highly recommend this resort if you are heading to Cabo. The visiting owners we met really liked this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is ocean front. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca Las Palapas restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. 2011 Tripadvisor #2 Romantic hotel/resort in Los Cabos and 2012 Tripadvisor #1 2012 Cabo San Lucas hotel and resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos