We spent four nights at this quaint, colorful and cozy hotel. You cannot beat the ten minute walk to the restaurants, marina and the beach. The owners and all the staff were very friendly and helpful and made you feel welcome in a genuine way. Yes, it is a little bit funky, but it was exactly what we wanted for our first experience in Cabo and not some impersonal, corporate establishment. If we end up in Cabo ever again, this will be the place for us to stay. Thank you everyone at Cabo Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Original Cabo Inn Hotel Selected by Frommer's Travel Guide as the #1 economy hotel in all of Los Cabos. It has 20 rooms and is centrally located 2 blocks from the marina. All rooms have air conditioning plus two rooftop palapa units. It has a community kitchen, TV, freezer, grill, a landscaped courtyard and social pool. The Cabo Inn is an excellent choice for the budget traveler. The hotel is located in the central town area close to everything and creates a local authentic Mexican flare to the whole experience. Walking distance (2 blocks) to marina and Puerto Paraiso Shopping Mall, restaurants, bars and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Cabo Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Inn Hotel Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos