“Great place to saty in cabo” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cabo Inn Hotel

You added Cabo Inn Hotel to your Saves list
Cabo Inn Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   20 de Noviembre | entre L. Vicario y N. Mendoza, Cabo San Lucas 23410, Mexico   |
Ranked #25 of 68 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Great place to saty in cabo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

It was a good place it is near everwhere, super safe and clean, my only point would be that the hot water wasn't hot enough, but the rest was perfect, specially the service. and if you pan to take boat to go the the arch, there are excellent prices.

Room Tip: It was a good place it is near everyone, super safe and clean, my only point would be that the hot w...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Yakima, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stayed at the Cabo Inn Hotel as a solo traveler for two weeks over Xmas and New Years, also did the same last year.

This place is a nice mix of hotel and hostel, clean private rooms with nice beds and hot showers along with public common areas.
If wanted you can meet and mingle with other travelers or just chill out. The roof is set up with a small soaking pool, sun loungers and a covered reading area with kick back couches.

I have met travelers from around the world here, solos, couples and families, some first timers and many repeat guest's, all have been great company.
Everybody seems to enjoy the authentic Mexican type atmosphere, Maria has done an outstanding job decorating and creating a tranquil environment that makes you feel like your on vacation.

The Cabo Inn Hotel is ideally located, close to everything Cabo has to offer.
Mini Market and Laundry on the corner.
One block west and your in the local shopping district, make sure to try all the great street food here.
Two blocks south gets you to the marina and shopping mall. If you have time check out a movie at the theater on the third floor of the mall, first run movies with many in English. The theater is big and clean with very cheap movie tickets.
Two blocks east is a main bus stop going to San Jose and the Airport. I use these buses when coming or going to the airport or when going to my favorite snorkeling beach, Santa Maria.

The family operated Cabo Inn Hotel is very knowledgeable and helpful setting up land or sea excursions for you.
Browse the many pages of options available then reserve thru the Cabo Inn, they give you a discounted price as they do not take any commission like most other places.
This time I did the "Tropicat" catamaran wine and cheese sunset cruise and also a first timers "Discovery" Scuba dive out at lands end, so cool I did the Discovery Dive again a few days later. Everything in Cabo is focused on the tourist trade, its safe, easy and always a great time.

I do not drink much but still enjoyed the Cabo night life, and there is lots of it.
The Cabo Inn is a great base camp for this, short walking distance to the main party strip and all the action.

Overall the Cabo Inn Hotel is just what I am looking for while vacationing in Cabo San Lucas.
The cost of many things in Cabo like food, drink and entertainment is not cheap, maybe on par with metro USA prices if not more.
As such I need to watch my budget and find the best value lodging I can, the Cabo Inn does this nicely.
Reasonably priced, safe, clean and friendly. I always felt welcomed and appreciated.

Looking forward to returning to the Cabo Inn Hotel and I would highly recommend them to any world traveler.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

My husband and I stayed 2 wks. at this hotel and loved it!
The prices are good. We stayed in room #8 was too small for us, but overall was good.
The room was clean, our cleaning lady, her name was Alma was great!
Make sure you check out their website!
The owner is from the States, his name is Victor. Both Victor and his wife helped us with a map and places to eat and see. Also his parents Stanley and Maria were great in taking care of the place when Victor wasn't there as well as helping us to find different places, beach etc.
Would definitely go back to this hotel!

Room Tip: Room #8 we found too small. We did look at the palapa's up on the roof and the palapa #1 has a q...
Denver, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

We spent 5 days in Cabo and wanted to find a resonable place to stay. Being on the beach wasn't really important to us, neither was all the big resort ammenities. We loved the Cabo Inn. The price was great and we had a wonderful little room. The bathroom was a little cramped, but it got the job done. I think it is the little things that made the room nice - like having a bunch of hooks and places to put your stuff in the room as well as another big mirror since the bathroom was quite small. We also loved how green and lush the courtyard was. The location was also great, it was 2 blocks from the marina and within walking distance of all the major sites/restaurants. We took the public bus from the airport for $2/pp and it dropped us at the mall, 2 blocks from hotel. We did the same thing going back, super easy.

On top of the room, the owners parents were there helping work the front desk and they told us it was whale shark season in La Paz (2 hours north), they had just been with their family a few days before. We were excited to hear this and decided to rent a car to drive up and see them. They helped arrange a rental car, they called 4 different places for us to get quotes, and then hooked us up with the boat and guy who took them out a few days earlier. The process was really easy and we got to see 7 whale sharks! It was an amazing experience.

We would highly recommend the Cabo Inn if you don't want/need all the fluff of all the other fancy resorts.

Sedro Woolley, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

The Good - location - cool layout - fun rooftop room - very well priced - no problem parking - friendly staff - close to some great local food - recommend The Three Roosters just a 1 minute walk - fun outdoor restaurant.
The Bad - very noisy with or without the ear plugs they give you - noise can go on until after midnight - very dated - just a few little things could make the place really cool.
The Ugly - that I had to put up with my btching at me for getting inexpensive accomadations.

Room Tip: Roof top rooms have little privacy - if you don't want to see each other on the toilet - don'...
Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

This is a lovely little hotel, charming, friendly with a great location. The rooms are small but I don't go on vacation to hang out in my hotel. The fridge in the room was noisy so I unplugged it at night and plugged it back in the morning - it kept everything as cold as I needed. There's a partition in lieu of a door for the bathroom which didn't bother me. The common room on the top floor is a great place to relax and meet your fellow guests. It's San Cabos so there are bars everywhere (including right on the beach) but I tend to pack plenty of play into my days so I didn't hear much at night.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

My wife and I are staying here now for 2 weeks. We just love the place. There are wonderful common areas to meet other travelers and visit. It's nothing fancy but very comfortable friendly and clean. The location allows you to be far enough away from the bar noise as to be quite at night but also close enough that you can walk anywhere. It takes us ten mins to walk to the beach.

Stayed January 2014

Been to Cabo Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!