Very convenient to the center of Cabo life. Excellent restaurants within 2 short blocks. Shopping, atms, beaches and nightclubs within 3 short blocks. Hotel service was excellent. Nice perk...we payed $5 to rent snorkeling equipment for the day and a wet suit was included. We stayed on the top floor, outdoor room next to pool. The suite included a private hot tub and garden deck. Very relaxing. Never had an issue with guest noise, but it was spring break and the noise from night clubs and traffic lasted until 4:30am some nights. Friends had other rooms and did not have noise issue. Staff very helpful with finding taxi service back to airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Original Cabo Inn Hotel Selected by Frommer's Travel Guide as the #1 economy hotel in all of Los Cabos. It has 20 rooms and is centrally located 2 blocks from the marina. All rooms have air conditioning plus two rooftop palapa units. It has a community kitchen, TV, freezer, grill, a landscaped courtyard and social pool. The Cabo Inn is an excellent choice for the budget traveler. The hotel is located in the central town area close to everything and creates a local authentic Mexican flare to the whole experience. Walking distance (2 blocks) to marina and Puerto Paraiso Shopping Mall, restaurants, bars and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Cabo Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Inn Hotel Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos